Wednesday, April 18, 2012

RFE

Legacy PCA held its annual Race for Education at Burrough's Park this year. I think it was our best RFE yet! We raced a 5K, and Nate did an awesome job!
Cody and Nate waiting at the starting line.
 Pre-K - 4th graders getting ready to run!
 They are off!
 Nate's cheering section :)
 My runner
 Nate and Nolan ran the entire 5K together! Way to go boys!
 Time for Field Day
 
 The egg and spoon race.
 Nate's team for the egg and spoon race.
 The three-legged race.
 Tug-of-War
 Tire Race
 I love this pic! Cody and Nate cheering on their teammate, John! I loved our RFE shirts this year!
 Sweet friends!

 Potato sack race

 What a perfect day! The sun was shining, the Legacy dads grilled up a yummy lunch, the race was a blast, and field day was a success. Here I am with my big Kindergarten racer!!!
Legacy blesses our family each and every day. I am so honored and privileged to be a part of this ministry!

0 comments: