Monday, June 11, 2012

Kinder Grad

My sweet baby boy graduated from Kindergarten! I am so proud of all that he learned and accomplished this year. Nate is funny, outgoing, and loves Jesus. I could not be a prouder Mommy!

Each year the kids receive a Character Award. This year, Nate was given the award for being a "Reverent Spirit." The definition is: Recognizing and respecting a person because of their position and authority regardless of their personality. His verse was, "Submit yourselves to every ordinance of man for the Lord's sake." 1 Peter 2:13-14.
Mrs. Pirkle said that Nate wasn't perfect, but that when corrected he always worked hard to submit himself to authority and correct his behavior. Hearing that filled my mommy heart with pride.

Pics from the Ceremony...

One of my favorite parts of the ceremony is when they show a baby pic of each of the kids. All of the kids were laughing and squealing when they saw the other kids' pictures. They really got a kick out of Nate's.







This is Nate's "OH YEAH...I got cash from my LouLou" face!


Here are a few pics from Nate's class party!
 Nate and the greatest Kindergarten teacher on the planet, Mrs. Pirkle!