Friday, December 30, 2011

Breckenridge Day #2

We stayed at Beaver Run Resort at the bottom of peak 8 in Breckenridge. Here are the kids all bundled up and ready for a day in the snow. 



Willie took pity on me and gave me a reminder tutorial on how to ski. It's been a LONG time since I've been on the slopes. He even skied with me for most of the morning. After that, he left to do the blue and black runs, and I enjoyed my nice green loop over and over and over again.
Nate in ski school. That's him in the center of the pic in the grey helmet and green vest.

 Nate and Riperoo!

After a FULL day of skiing, we headed out with Linda, Jake, and the kids to a sledding hill near the resort. Anna giggled all the way down the tiny hill we let her go down. Nate flew down the biggest hill at high speeds. He has no fear!
 Yee Haw! Look at Willie sled! :)






 We wrapped up the night at Bubba Gump's. Surprisingly everything was delicious and the service was great! Here is a cute pic of Nate with Lou Lou and Uncle Jake.
Check out the snow we walked through on the way home. Brrrrr....

I loved day #2 in Breckenridge.  Lot's more pictures from the rest of the week to come!

1 comments:

Jodi said...

It sounds like you ski like I ski - we should take a trip together sometime!