Saturday, December 31, 2011

Breckenridge Day #3

Nate continued ski school today while Willie, Jake, and I spent another day on the slopes. It snowed a lot the night before. So, this is the beautiful view we woke up to. Oh how I miss the snow covered trees in the winter! Breathtaking!!!

At the bottom of peak 8.


Nate getting ready to go to ski school.


Imagine my surprise when I saw Nate at the top of the peak on the morning of his 2nd day at ski school! He was already skiing down the same mountain as me!

Here is a pic of Nate and his ski school instructor. At the end of the day, he said that Nate was his best student, and that his strength was SPEED! Imagine that!?

 The view from our room.

We finished our night at the arcade and the hotel restaurant, Spencer's. Tomorrow we ski with Nate!!!

0 comments: