Saturday, December 31, 2011

Breckenridge Day #4

Nate graduated from ski school on day #3, so he's ready to ski with the big kids! Here is Jake, Nate, and Willie on the lift.
At the top of the mountain.



Nate was bummed that he wasn't able to ski with poles, so he grabbed mine as soon as he could.
My beautiful snow princess!
The family
At the top of the lift, Nate caught sight of Ripperoo. He sped over to him as fast as he could. Ripperoo was more than eager to snap a picture with Nate.
I specifically instructed Nate to stay behind me the whole way down this slope. I z'd my way all the way down, back and forth, back and forth. He, on the other hand, flew straight down the mountain. This child had no fear at all. He beat me down every single time...by a lot!
Check out the video of my boy skiing down the slope.




After a full day of skiing, we went into Breckenridge and ate at Downstairs at Eric's. I definitely recommend making this stop if you're in Breckenridge, but get there early, b/c it was crazy crowded!
Afterwards, we stopped at Starbucks. Here's a cute pic of the babies with their first Starbucks drinks. The loved their caramel hot chocolates.



One of my very favorite moments of our entire trip was when we stumbled upon a live nativity performance on Christmas Eve in town. It was freezing, but worth every second! The church that performed spoke scripture, sang, danced, and told the entire story of Christmas. It was absolutely beautiful. Nate especially loved the story; he said it touched his heart.
Anna couldn't take her eye's off of the story either. She especially loved the singing and dancing.
Another beautiful day in Breckenridge!

0 comments: