Monday, September 3, 2012

Michigan Day #3 and #4

We made sure to see my daddy every day we were in MI. I love this sweet pic of Nate and Anna loving on each other.
Helpful Nate...getting Grandma's mail!
 Anna was obsessed with the My Little Ponies. :)
 There weren't a lot of toys at Grandma's, so the kids did a lot of playing and running around outside. Here they are entertained by stencils.


It was important that we had the chance to see all of my family while we were in MI. Aunt Laura spoiled us with dinner and a night out on Walled Lake in her boat.
 Willie, Anna, and Stevie
 Anna, Nate, and Grandma




 Ahoy!




 Looking for minnows...


To one side we looked, we saw the huge moon, and on the other, we saw the sunset. It was beautiful!


 Silly picture!



1 comments:

Kristina said...

I miss the lakes in Michigan.