Saturday, September 22, 2012

Sauciers

So, I'm very behind on blogging....Waaayyy back in August (it feels like a lifetime ago), one of my favorite people in the world brought her family into town, and they stayed the night at the Eickenhorst casa. It was a perfect excuse to get the gang from the CHS class of 98 together for an evening of fun and laughs. Our babies had a sweet time together too...that's always the true highlight of our times together. 
Steph and Stu - HURRY and move to TX! 
Here are my favorite pics from their quick visit to The Woodlands.












Sweet friends forever!

The next morning...




1 comments:

Steph said...

I love these pics, thank you so much for posting and having us over. I love your new house and I loved being with my old friends! I miss you guys so so so much!

Steph