Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Michigan Day #5: Cousins and Coldplay

Daddy and his Grandbabies!

 Silly pic with Grandpa.

Willie is such a great hubby. He got us Coldplay tickets while we were in MI. My sweet cousins Jake and Gillian watched the kiddos while we went on our date night. Jake is in a great band called Names Unlisted, so we got to hear a set, and then hang out with my cousins, Aunt Holly, and Uncle Larry.  
 Rocker pics!

 Uncle Larry and his work zone. This cracked me up...a lot. 
 Beautiful, precious cousin, Gillian.




Here are some pics from the concert. Our seats were THE BEST. We had the second row right above the people on the floor. We loved the concert; the put on an amazing show. 








 And, the highlight... I totally touched Chris Martin as he walked through the crowed. I was giddy!